Monday, March 1, 2010
Month Two Progress Report
Hello! Today is the day that I "officially" weigh in, and this morning I was down to 185. That is a loss of 7 pounds of the last month. Not bad. Not great though. Obviously I knew that I would not be able to lose like I did last month. I had been hoping for at least 10 pounds though. Looking for those double digits. But I am happy with the loss. A loss is a loss and that is all good. Plus now I am down 30 pounds from the beginning of the year and on track with my goal. A couple things were different this past month. I did not get to exercise as much due to Little Angel changing her sleeping pattern and being a bit more clingy, and I did not juice as much. So my goal for March is to exercise more regularly, juice more regularly and lose double digits.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment