Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Mission Accomplished

Well I managed to get back on the elliptical yesterday evening. It wasn't until close to 8 when I did, but I really wanted to get the rest of my distance in. I made it a priority and got it done and I am so happy that I did. So I ended up doing 6.2 miles yesterday which means that I am well on my way to my goal of 20 miles per week. So far today I have not gotten on it. And I just ate so I probably won't get on there until tonight. Little Angel has been so crabby. She is teething and she keeps shoving her fists into her mouth. She is pretty miserable, poor thing.

Food has been good. I am so glad that I made those yummy wraps because I had just been complaining to Hubby about being bored with my food. Those wraps gave me a nice change of pace foodwise. The crackers that I made were really good too and those were also a nice diversion to my normal fare. I do need to make sure that most of my food is simple and not real heavy for awhile now. I realize that some people can eat as much as they want as long as it is raw and still lose weight. I am not one of those people. I have to watch my intake of fattier and heavier foods and do the best when I eat pretty simple. If I want the scale to go down (which I do!) then I can't be eating that stuff all the time. But since it was a special occasion it was ok. I made some wraps for the children and gave them some of the crackers and dip that I made for lunch. They loved it and I am glad. It is so good for them! Now those are all gone and I can go back to salads, fresh fruit and juices.

Last week I had a problem with avocadoes too. I did not have any ripe ones which led to some problems. First of all I needed them for the cake and I was worried that I wouldn't have any for that. I did, so that all worked out fine. The other problem was my daily salad. I love my avocado in my salad. It just makes the whole thing for me. So when I don't have an avocado it sort of ruins my salads. So I was just eating fruit all day and I think that is why I was getting bored. So next time I have a problem with no ripe avocadoes I think I will just do a juice fast. Oh, and now I have tons of ripe avocadoes. I went from none to an overabundance!

I am thinking of killing the scale. Seriously. Right now I hate that thing. It has not moved for over 2 weeks. It is just stuck right now. And while it is nice to know that I can maintain, I am not interested in maintaining right now. I still have a lot to lose. Maintanance is not my goal. I think that I just need oto stay off the stupid thing for now and go back to my plan of only weighing myself once a month. Then it won't be hanging over me all the time.

I Love Raw!

1 comment:

  1. Great job on the workout! Anniez over on RFT said we can put ripe avos in the freezer & they thaw out nicely. I never knew! I have trouble finding decent ones here. If I do find some, I can stock up, I have lots of freezer space. :-)

    ReplyDelete