Sunday, March 14, 2010

A Raw Birthday Cake! Mmmmmmmm!!!

Today was my Big Helper's Birthday! She turned 13. My baby is getting so big and old! She decided that she wanted a raw birthday cake and here it is:


We made the cake using cashews, macadamia nuts and pecans. We added some dates, water, a couple of pears. some cinnamon and salt. We dehydrated it over night and then put it in the fridge. The frosting was a delicious mixture of avocadoes, cocao, coconut butter, sea salt and agave.


We also made a pear sauce to serve with the cake. It had pears, agave, cinnamon and coconut butter.

I served the cake with some yummy banana ice cream. It was so good! The cake was the best one that I have ever made. It was very rich and delicious and everyone loved it.

I Love Raw!

No comments:

Post a Comment