Today has been a good day so far and it is almost over. So I can mark this one down as a good day. Earlier today I got 5 miles done on the elliptical. Yay! Now I am up to 11.2 miles for the week. I thought of all kinds of things to write on here while I was on the elliptical but now I can't remember anything!
I spent the better half of the afternoon looking at 5K events in my area. I need to sign up for one. I actually want to sign up for several. I need to have that hanging over my head to motivate me. I found one for April 10th but Hubby won't be around for that and I need him to watch the little people for me to do the 5K. The next one I found is on April 24th. I am pretty sure that I am going to sign up for that one. I need to get some good running shoes and get out running in the area to see how I do. But I should have enough time to be properly prepared for the 5K by April 24th. The other thing that I am looking at doing is signing up for a 10K. It is a little scary but that is a goal of mine, to do a 10K. The 10K is scheduled for May 31st. So on the one hand I am afraid that I will not be ready that quickly and on the other hand I feel like now is as good a time as any and if I have it looming over my head I will be more apt to be prepared.
Food for today:
3 oranges
large salad with spinach/green leaf/avo/pistachio nuts/tomatoes/oil vinagrette dressing
3 oranges
5 dates
I feel a bit hungry right now, but I think that I am just going to have some water and call it a day.
I Love Raw! :)
Wednesday, March 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment