Thursday, March 25, 2010

Squeezing In What I Can

Well I just did a quick 1 mile on the elliptical. Little Angel has been very clingy and needy lately so I have not been able to get on the elliptical for several days. So now I need to just get in what I can when I have the chance and not stress about it when I can't do anything about it. She is way more important than exercising. And while I may bemoan the fact that I can't exercise when I want or go out for a jog like I want, I would much rather hold and cuddle my baby any day of the week. She is the sweetest little baby and I plan on enjoying this very precious and fleeting stage while I can. There will be plenty of time for exercise later, but I won't always have her to snuggle and hold. For now I will do what I can when I get the chance. And now she is awake! So I've got her on my lap and I am typing with one hand to finish this post :)

Food: I will post yesterdays food

Cashew Cookie Lara Bar -this is NOT a normal breakfast for me, but we ran out of the house early in the morning yesterday and I did not get a chance to eat before we left, so this is what I ended up having. Not ideal, but there it is.
3 oranges - I bought another case of oranges and they are sooooooo good. Tasted so sweet. Mmmmmmmm!
Large salad with green leaf lettuce,broccoli, tomatoes, avocadoes, oil vinegrette
2 more oranges
1 bunch of grapes
small bowl of cashews with cumin and sea salt
banana "ice cream" with cashew sauce.

Lots of nuts yesterday. I'm going to try to keep it simpler today with mostly fresh stuff. Those oranges are so good I could just eat them all day long.

I love raw.

2 comments:

  1. Good for you to get in what you can when you can!!! Everything counts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand a bit of what you're talking about :D I'm keeping my 11 month old grandbaby full time for these last 2 months that we live in the same area. My own kids are older (youngest is 15) so I'm used to doing what I want when I want. It has been an adjustment with my Gbaby, but I wouldn't change it for the world. Little people are so much more important than 'things' getting done ;p

    ReplyDelete