Hello to anyone who may be reading this. I am sorry that I have been away for so long. Normally that would mean that I have strayed from the raw food path. This, however, is NOT the case. I am still 100% raw, no slip-ups or cheats. I have just been very busy and have not had time to write on here. I keep thinking of things that I should write about, and then the day gets away from me and I don't get a chance. That and we have been watching the Olympics on Tivo. We generally record them and then watch later. So I have not been on the computer much period because I don't want to log on and see all of the Olympic results online before I get to watch them. See?
So a few highlights:
I beat my best time for everything on the eliptical a week ago. Here is what I did:
2 miles in 22:17
2.5 miles in 27:52
2.7 miles in 30 minutes (actualy it was 30:03)
3.1 miles (5K distance) in 34:18
5 miles in 55:49
I had my big helper write it all down for me as I was going because I knew that I would forget everything. I was very pleased with myself for doing so well. Especially considering the fact that I have not been getting on the eliptical often at all. Little Angel has decided that she hates her swing now and will only fall alseep if I hold her. And when I put her down she wakes up. And smiles at me. So that makes it hard to get a workout in.
The other day I went grocery shopping and felt like I was in another world. One that I do not belong in. Hubby generally does all the grocery shopping. It was strange for me to go in and see all the boxed up, canned up stuff and so much junk food!! I am much happier and feel more at home at a produce store, or farmers market.
My food has been constant and some may say boring. Which means that I have pretty much been eating the same stuff every day, but I am happy with it so it doesn't matter. Oranges, grapes, big salads. I have been eating lots of oranges. The first two boxes that I got from the produce warehouse were really good, but the last one I got, ( the current box) is not good. I am afraid that orange season is over now which makes me very sad. I am going to juice the oranges that I have now. Maybe the next box will be better. I really hope they are!
Not much else to report. My next "official' weigh in is Monday. I know that I have not done as well this month as I did last month. Part of that is the fact that I did so good last month. I can not expect that every month, although it would be nice! Also I have not been able to exercise regularly like I did last month. I would really like to see 10 pounds gone but I don't think that I have even lost that much this month. We shall see.
On a non scale level I am happy to report that I am able to fit into some clothes that did not fit before. One skirt in particular I can button and zip up now and before I could not even bring the two sides of together to button. Not even close! Sometimes I look in the mirror and I don't see that progress that I have made. On those days it is good to remember the skirt that I can now zip up that was way too small before. I tend to lose weight from the top of my head down and from the bottom of my feet up with the last place to lose being my look I've had 7 children stomach and my hips. So it is nice that I am fitting into new clothes now.
I will definately be on to report my next months progress and hopefully I will have some really good numbers to post! :)
Thursday, February 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment