I had SUCH and AWESOME workout last night! I am so glad that I did it because I really didn't want to. I wanted to take a night off and just relax because I was tired from being out with the baby most of the day and my feet hurt. But I dragged myself over to the elliptical machine and began my workout.
After I got going on the elliptical I asked to borrow hubbys phone which will play an assortment of songs. Hubby set it up to play dance songs for me. Upbeat songs to help me get through the work out and they helped sooooo much! It is amazing how music can help you with your workout. I had hoped to surpass my previous workout by going further. The time before when I was on the elliptical I did 1.8 miles in 30 minutes. I wanted to try to get to 2 miles in 30 minutes last night and I did! I hit 2 miles with one minute left in my workout at 29 minutes.
Then right as I was getting ready to stop a really great song came on and so I decided to keep going through that song because I really liked that song and wanted to listen to it. I noticed that I was close to 300 calories (I was at 270) so I figured that I would continue to workout until I hit 300 calories burned. So that is what I did! Afterwards I felt so incredible and very happy to have done the workout. Today I want to try to find some good workout tunes and make up my own mix. Some of the songs that come up last night were not that great.
This morning I made fruit plates for all the children to eat for breakfast. They looked like this:
Then I made carrot juice and we all had some. I love giving them healthy things to eat and drink. I will make them some cashew/banana milk for a snack later. Yummy and so good for them. I love it!
No comments:
Post a Comment