I am eating a very yummy salad right now. I made the dressing using just a mango, some ACV, a tiny bit of olive oil and a splash of braggs. It is a simple and delicious dressing. Mmmm!
I forgot to add yesterday that I add a bunch of broccoli to my salads as well. I don't know how I could have forgotten that. I love broccoli in my salads and I put a lot of it in there too! It is so good and really makes the salad filling.
Today I have been trying to find a produce distributor to start a produce co-op. I have one lead that I am hoping will work out and I have left a message with another company to call me back. There is some good interest so far within our homeschool group so I hope that this works out. I would really like to be able to purchase some bulk produce at wholesale prices.
I have been thinking lately about some of the things that I want to achieve. Some of the goals that I have that are associated with this lifestyle and trying to get more fit and healthy. For instance I want to run in a marathon one day. That is one goal that I have. Last night I thought of another goal. I would like to be able to do a chin up, or pull up. I have never been able to do one of these, not even when I was in junior high and was not (that) overweight. I have never had a lot of upper body strength which is surprising since I carry children around so much! But I would really like to build up enough strength to be able to do a chin up. I remember when Terminator 2 came out I wanted to be able to do chin ups like that lady in the movie. Now I can't think of her name. Linda something? Maybe? Linda Hamilton? Was that her name? I don't remember, but she was doing all these pull ups. I want to be able to do that but I don't even know how to go about doing this? I am going to have to do some research and find some exercises and things that I can do.
I think that it is very important to have goals and to keep them in the forefront of your mind. I know that for me this is imperitive. Then I can base my decisions on my food intake and exercise schedule on whether or not that thing is going to help contribute towards reaching my goals. If I have something concrete that I am working towards, not just getting skinny, it is much easier to stay on track, motivated and moving forward.
I guess that is all for now.
I love raw.
Thursday, January 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment