Hello!
Well I had planned on doing the elliptical for 45 minutes tinight but I sort of messed that one up tonight. Because...I did it for a little over ONE HOUR!!!!!! WOO-HOOO for me! I did 5 miles in 1:03:00 Yay! I am happy! But it was very difficult. I really wanted to get a full one hour workout but I was not sure if I was going to be able to do it tomorrow. I didn't want it looming over my head and then for some reason not be able to do it and feel like a failure. So Little Angel was sleeping peacefully and I figured I might as well do it and get it out of the way. I really wanted to do a full 5 miles too. I hit 4.8 miles in a little under an hour and then just pushed through until I reached the 5 mile mark. I was so tired and my legs felt like jello. For most of the workout getting through it was just sheer grit and determination. I really had to push through it. Then after I got off I had a nice cold shower and I feel better now. I am glad that I did 5 miles. That is a big achievement for me!
I love raw.
Friday, January 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment