Friday, January 1, 2010

So Far So Good

Today is going good. I have been drinking lots of water. I have only had 2 oranges to eat so far and I am starting to feel pretty hungry so I am either going to make a green smoothie or have a couple more oranges. Plus lots of water. Earlier today I did the HIIT on the elliptical and thought I would die!! It was so hard and I was wheezing and gasping for at least a half hour afterwards. My legs felt like jello. It was awful. But I am glad that I did it and will try it again tomorrow. I also hope to get a regular workout in on the elliptical. Hopefully 20 minutes.
I'll post more later on how the day goes. I plan on reading success stories to motivate me and researching more on why I know raw is the best thing in the world health wise.

Oh yeah, almost forgot. I need to post me starting weight. I weighed in at 215.5 this morning. Yikes!!! Moving forward. I only need to lose 10 pounds a month for 10 months to be at my goal. And yes, my goal is 115. I would love to get down to 107ish, but we will see how it goes. I am only 5'1" so this is entirely feasible. The lowest weight I have ever been at as an adult is 136. I looked so much better, actually pretty good at 136 but I still could have stood to lose another 20 pounds or more. So that is my goal. That and fitness.

OK, off to get some food. :)

1 comment: