Thursday, January 28, 2010

The Last Couple Days

Sorry for going AWOL for a couple days. I have been doing good. Just haven't posted. But I am still on target and doing what I am suppossed to do! I will try to recap a bit here.

Let's see, today is Thursday. Sunday I did my 1 hour. Monday I got on and was all prepared to do one hour but I had a wardrobe malfunction. Seriously. Not a Janet Jackson kindo f malfunction, although hubby said that he wouldn't have minded seeing that, but a malfunction none the less and I had to stop after 30 minutes. I was very dissapointed with myself. Tuesday I fully intended to workout but Little Angel had other plans and did not go to sleep until it was too late to do my workout. Last night I was able to get Little Angel down early and got an early workout. Yay! I went for the full hour and hit 5 miles before one hour was up. It was my best time yet for the 5 mile mark. Last time I did 5 miles in one hour and one minute and something. Last night I did the 5 miles in 59:23 (?) Right around there. See this is why I need to record this stuff at night. Otherwise I forget. Even then I still forget sometimes before I have a chance to write them down. Either way though I was very pleased to get 5 miles done in under an hour. Yippee!!

Foodwise I have been doing good. On Tuesday I was so hungry for some reason and so I ate. I felt like I ate a lot compared to what I normally eat, but it wasn't really all that much.

I have found too that I really like broccoli. I really, really like broccoli. My salads are getting to be more and more filled with broccoli and that is ok. Brocolli is really good for me and it fills me up for a long time after I eat it too.

Last night after I did my workout I made some orange juice. It was so good. I drank mine out of a wine glass and felt like I was having a special treat. Mmmmmmmm!

I love raw.

No comments:

Post a Comment