25:11
29:30
36:29
Ok, I just had to write down my times before I forgot them!
So I hit my 2 miles in 25:11, then went 2.5 miles in 29:30. Yay! I beat my record from yesterday. Then I went the 5K distance in 36:29 so I beat all of my previous records. I am so happy!
Tonight was really, really, reeeeeeeeeally hard. I so didn't want to get on the elliptical tonight. Little Angel did not go to sleep until about 8:20 and that is just so late for me. It may not sound late but I really like to get on the elliptical before 8. I am so tired at night and I was really tempted to just say forget it and have some raw ice cream. But I had already changed so I figured I'd just get on there and do a cursury workout and put my time in. Then my competitive nature kicked in and I figured since I was already on the machine I might as well go all out and see how well I can do. And I am so glad that I did. I am very proud of myself tonight. Losing weight and getting healthy is work. It is not just going to happen. And I don't want to just lose weight. I want to be strong and trim and healthy. And I really want to do a marathon one day. That is still my ultimate goal. Baby steps baby steps. A little at a time, right?
Food for the day. I often forget to record that and I feel like I need to. I want to know what I am doing to have a record.
Today I had
1 pint of carrot/apple juice
green smoothie with 2 bananas, about 1 cup of frozen blueberries, a couple handfuls of spinach and some cinnamon. I shared some of this with my Little Tough Guy.
Large salad with spinach, leafy green, scallions, an avocado, tomato, sprouts, raw pistachio nuts and an oil vinegrette. There was maybe 1 Tbsp of olive oil and a bit of cranberry honey with ACV and braggs. I just have to add here that the raw pistachio nuts taste really good in my salads. They really give the salad a nice crunch. I like it a lot.
1 pint carrot/apple juice for supper
Thats it. I am going to peel a couple oranges and sit down with some water to drink and take it easy tonight. I am so tired, but in a good way, you know? And I am really glad that I did my workout tonight! :)
I love raw.
Wednesday, January 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment