Everything is going good here. I just finished eating a large salad with spinach, romaine, broccoli, an avocado, cherry tomatoes, scallions and sunflower seeds. I made a cashew/red pepper/orange dressing. It was pretty good. The dressing needed something but I couldn't figure out what :). I'll have to keep working on it.
So food consumption for the day:
Breakfast - 1 pint carrot/apple juice
snack - orange
lunch - green smoothie with large handful of spinach and two bananas with some cinnamon (mmmm!)
snack -orange, couple of bahri dates
snack - 1 pint carrot/apple juice
supper - large salad
That should be all the eating for today. Looking at this it does not seem like a lot of food. But I feel fine. I don't want to pig out now that it is later at night.
Yesterday I was able to do 30 minutes on the elliptical. I set the program for event training and it varied between inensity of 1 and 2 for 2 minute durations each time for the entire 30 minutes. I am glad that I was able to do 30 minutes for the first time. The goal tonight is to get in another 30 minutes again.
Oh, on another note when I made the carrot juice this morning I did not realize that all of the children would want some too. They all came running and all expressed the desire to have some carrot/apple juice. So I was able to stretch it and give them all a little bit. Tomorrow I will juice more carrots so that they can have more. I am so glad that they all, including my big boy who is a persistant carnivore and is raw food phobic, wanted to drink it. YAY!!
Thats all!
Monday, January 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment