Today has been crazy! We left this morning to run a bunch of errands and ended up being gone until after 3 in the afternoon. I only had two oranges before leaving the house and by the time we got home I was exhausted and starving.
I was really good though. Especially since our last stop was the grocery store and I was hungry the whole time we were there. But I focused my hunger and picked up lots (and lots) of fruit. I also bought a couple of Larabars. I am not super crazy about those but I wanted something to eat in the van on the way home so that I wouldn't be ravished when we got home. As it turned out I didn't get to eat the Larabar on the way home because I forgot to get it out of the shopping bag and the baby was cranky so I just wanted to get moving and get home. I had the Larabar as soon as I got home and then some grapes (which were sooooooo good) and just now I finished a large delicious salad.
I didn't get a chance to juice this morning and I feel like I have not eaten enough food today. My feet hurt from being on them most of the day and I am so tired. But I am going to try to get my workout in and then I am going to relax and eat some of the yummy fruit I bought if I get hungry. I usually don't feel like eating after working out though. Which is good. I don't want to be a night time snacker anymore. On the flip side of that drinking 2 + quarts of water within an hour of going to bed for the night results in many trips to the bathroom in the middle of the night.
I love RAW!
Wednesday, January 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment