Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Weigh In Time

Well it is that time again. Time for the monthly weigh in. So here it is:

I lost 4 pounds this month, down to 172.

I was very nervous about my weigh in this morning because I knew that I had not lost as much weight as I wanted to. I am trying to be optimistic about everything. I DO wish that the weight would come off faster. Obviously. But I am enjoying my food and I am enjoying my life and it is not difficult for me right now. I should be very happy about that. And I should be very happy about the fact that the scale IS moving down. Just much slower than I want. I KNOW that I need to start exercising again. I always seem to have some excuse about why I can't get any exercise in though. Little Angel does make things tough for me and does not allow me to exercise much. But there have been times when I COULD have gotten on the elliptical and choose not to. So it is me as well. One of the problems right now is that our air conditioner broke. I know, I know, another excuse, but when it is 90 with humidity in the house and I have sweat pouring down my face and back while just sitting down it does not make me want to get on the ole elliptical to sweat some more! Excuses, excuses. I know. I just need to get off my duff and do it. And honestly, I enjoy exercising. I enjoy the way I feel when I have done it. I don't know what my problem is.

In other news I am not sure how I am feeling about my hair. It has been over six months now with no poo. My hair has never looked better. Ever. It looks so full and thick and healthy. Shiny even. And it has grown so much this past year. At least a foot in the last 12 months. But it feels so different. It feels strange. It is hard to describe. My hair used to be very fine, thin, delicate, soft and limp. Very fine and soft, like baby hair. Now it is coarser feeling, thicker feeling, fuller and not limp. And it feels different. Again, it is hard to put into words. I am still experimenting here and not sure what my long term plans are but I like the look of it much better now. It is just going to take some getting used to I guess.

So that is it for now. Down 4 pounds from last month. Really hoping to start exercising CONSISTENTLY again this month and really hoping for a bigger loss this month as well. And I am very anxious to get into those 160's. I am hoping to be in and the out of them so fast it makes my head spin. And for as much as I wanted to be in the 170's I am quite sick of them now. Time to move on from this bad relationship. LOL!

I love raw!

1 comment: