No, not pounds (that would be nice though!). 100 posts. This is my 100th post since starting this journey in January. I am glad that I have stuck with the blogging. I think that it has really helped me. It is nice to read back through older posts, good times and bad. It is motivational and encouraging. Yay for me!
Things have been going really good here. Summer seems to be in full swing. The weather is warm and the children are done with school. I love this time of year when we can find fun things to do together. I am trying to plan our summer getaways. There are a few festivals and fairs that I would like to bring the children too as well as a rodeo I want to check out. We also want to take in a minor league baseball game and the children are participating in their 4H stuff and a youth fair. So even though we don't have school we still have lots going on. I might even take the children on a trip up to Northern Illinois to visit an old school friend for a couple days. And we have puppies due the third week of July. Busy, busy but it should be lots of fun and I am looking forward to it. :)
My oranges are dwindling down. I picked up the last box of them a couple of days ago and then that is it for the season. I wonder what my go to fruit will be once the oranges are all gone. I have been eating those for so long. It will be weird when I can't just grab a few oranges when I am hungry!
Yesterday a very dear friend from school told me that she and her husband are going to be eating raw. I am so excited about this! It will be wonderful to have another person to share recipes and commisterate with. If you are reading this you know how you are. I love you and I am so excited for both of you!!
The last couple of days have been going well food wise. I have been loving avocadoes even more than normal lately. I like to just cut them open, sprinkle some sea salt and onion powder on them and just eat it right out of the shell. Mmmm! SO good!! I did a sneak peak weigh in the other day and was happy with the number I saw. If it will stay where it is, or even go down just a tiny bit more for my Friday weekly check I will be a very happy person.
Well, I need to go get some breakfast going for myself and the children. We have a box of mangoes. I think I will make some smoothies.
I love raw!
Wednesday, June 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
100 posts is cause for celebration!!! I'm going to try an avocado that way. Can't wait to read your loss on Friday!
ReplyDelete