Friday, June 18, 2010

Spciy, Spicy Salsa

I went a little overboard with my salsa yesterday. It was so hot that I had tears running down my face as I ate it. I was sweating while eating it and my whole mouth was on fire. I had to make some banana ice cream to eat afterwards to cool the heat. Phew!! I have been addicted to that salsa lately. It is so good!! I just need to kick the heat down a bit next time.

Something very cool has happened recently. I have a wonderful new milestone and any of you ladies who have been overweight will be able to understand the significance of my newest milestone. Here it is: I can cross my legs again. I don't know when it happened, but I can now sit on the couch and cross one leg over the other. That is so cool. I feel like much more of a "lady" when I can cross my legs. I love it!! I know that it is not the best way to sit for circulation but I have not been able to cross my legs in such a long time. So I am happy about this!

Yesterday I cleaned and rearranged the play room and living room. These two rooms look much better now. Much bigger and roomier. I like it. Now I just need to get my kitchen all cleaned up. Tomorrow we are going to try to get some blueberries at the U-pick place. Hopefully they will have a lot of them. I want to try and get a bunch put up in the freezer, and we need to make some jelly too.

That's all for now.

I love raw.

2 comments:

  1. I know the feeling of being addicted to salsa...I just eat it with a spoon, sometimes...lol!

    Congratulations for reaching a wonderful milestone, I am so happy for you:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy for that leg crossing moment. Isn't that an incredible feeling?

    Thanks so much for your kind words of support over the last little while. You are a gem!!!!

    ReplyDelete