The air conditioner guy just left. We have air again! Yay! Praise God! The house is still warm (over 85) but now it will cool off again. I am so happy. It was really hot this past week with temps in the house getting over 95. Yuck! Especially not fun to nurse and snuggle a baby when you are both dripping with sweat. So I am very glad that the air conditioner is working again. Wooo-hooo! And one thing I noticed in the past is that when I eat all raw I am able to deal with the heat much better than when I eat regularly. I can only imagine the torture this past week would have been with no air if I had been eating SAD. It reminded me of many hot summers spent in California with sweat pouring off my face. Yuck! I am so glad to have air conditioning again.
In other news I was able to reconnect with several friends on Facebook yesterday whom I have not seen in over 7 years. It was so wonderful that many of them did not recognize me! And I got a lovely compliment from one of them about the amount of weight I had lost. She had to rack her brain to figure out who I was because I look so different now than I did when we knew each other. So awesome. It made me feel really good. I look in the mirror and I see that I DO look different. I still have a long way to go but I am very glad for the progress that I have made. I feel better and better every day. So happy about that. And now that the house is not a living sauna maybe my swelling will go down and I will be able to do some exercising. That will help the wieght loss too.
I love raw!
Wednesday, June 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment