Yesterday I was doing great. I was feeling good and strong in my resolve to eat healthy and not stray from my eating plan. What a difference a day makes. Today I have struggled all day long and felt down in the dumps. I jumped on the scale this morning (why? I dont know.) and it showed me up 2.5 pounds! What???!!!!!!! What is THAT all about? It was seriously depressing. Seriously. And then all the old feelings came back like, why are you doing this? Nothing is working. You're going to be fat forever. Blah. I am still on track, but it has been a crappy day.
So I tried to keep myself busy today to keep my mind of the scale and my weight. I felt fat all day too. That is never fun. But we moved our boys from their room into the playroom and turned the schoolroom into the new playroom. The boys have more room now which is good. They are very happy in their new digs too.
Hubby leaves for a trip on Tuesday. His trips have notoriously been hard for me. They have become a bit of a pig out time. A gluttounous free for all, if you will. So I am not in a good frame of mind going into his trip. And tomorrow is candy, candy, candy. I am making a raw carrot cake to enjoy. I should be ok. I hope so anyways. Hubby did not buy any of the Reeses PB eggs. If he did he would be dead meat. He knows better than that though. I am only so strong, you know?
Little Angel is growing entirely too fast. She rolls all over and now she is getting up on her hands and knees. I'm like, whoa! You are way too young for that!! She's not even 5 months old! Crazy baby.
I've got to try to make my cake tonight. Tomorrow we have church in the morning. Then we are having an Easter egg hunt for the children. Our first Easter in our new house. It should be fun. Then we have a late Easter lunch with the usual ham, pineapple sauce, green beans, potatoes, ect. In the past I always made a pineapple upside down cake, but this year I am not doing that. Hubby doesn't really care for the cake (I love it though!) and the children will have candy, so we really don't need it. Plus we'll have my raw cake and that will be yummy.
OK, baby is trying to eat my jaw so I better go feed her now! LOL
I (still) love raw. (But I really need to see the scale move down soon!!!)
Saturday, April 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ah man oh man, I recognize those feelings. They will pass. The scale will go down. The patience required for this journey is unattainable without the Spirit's fruit. Seriously!!!! It amazes me who patient we have to be. I know you'll get through it and be stronger!!! You are the Raw Mama after all! :)
ReplyDelete(((Hugs))) You will get there, like Dawne said this journey is long and is requiring alot of patience but will be worth it. Hang in there. Hide that scale or have your hubby hide it....it doesn't dictate your success!! You are a powerful woman that doesn't need to be told by a piece of metal how to feel. (good or bad)
ReplyDeleteI can totally relate with the situation about your hubby going away...hugs again!
Incredible aboutyour baby....mine isn't rolling yet, maybe becasue she was premature and has some catching up to do but she laughed out loud yesterday for the second time. Cherished moment!