Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Feeling Sick

Hello

I am not feeling very good right now. I also feel as though I am being sabotagued but I am not real sure on the spelling of that word and didn't want to have it in my title. Haha! But yeah, I feel sick. I don't know why either. I just ate a perfectly delicious wrap and now I feel pucky. Sorry, but I do. My stomach hurts. Yuck.

Earlier today I was putting hubby's clothes away and found a stash of M&M's in his drawer. I big bag. Ugh!! Not M&M's. I love those things. They are very tempting to me.

The other day hubby made french fries to. They smelled really good too. So this is why I say that I feel like I am being sabotagued. However you spell that. Hubby is having a really hard time at work too. Poor hubby. So he has been wanting more comforting foods as a result. Foods like calzones and breads. And french fries and ice cream. And chocolate. And that means that he is bringing these foods into our house and eating them in front of me. That is really hard!!!! When hubby is having a hard time it makes it very difficult for me.

But I am being good. Still hanging in there. I am craving calzones again. What is up with that anyways??!! I don't know why I am craving those so badly. It is actually a bready thing I think. That is why I made the wraps today. I was hoping to satisfy my bready craving. It didn't quite work and now I feel sick. Yay. (Said very sarcastically)

Oy e vey!

Off to drink some water.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know about you but if it was me that had this craving... for this long... then I would have one and let the craving be done.

    Hope you are feeling better soon!

    OHHHH and M&M's....proud of you that you didn't jump into the bag head first!!! I LOVE M&M's!!

    ReplyDelete