Hello
I just wanted to put up a quick post to say that I am still here. Hubby left yesterday but I am still going strong over here. I decided not to fast. I don't want to be so given to extremes. He leaves and I binge. He leaves and I fast. Why can't he leave and I just eat normally? Why does it have to be a big deal? So I am just eating raw like I normally do. No big deal right? Right!
We have a busy day today. I am doing a planned breeding with two of my dogs and then we are going to drop our big boy off with another breeder about 3 hours away. It is going to be a long exhausting day and Little Angel woke me up at 5 this morning and has been up ever since. I'm tired!
Yesterday my two oldest made cookies and we went to meet our neighbors and bring them cookies. Our neighbors aren't really close to our house and the closet neighbor wasn't home so we went to the next house down. What a surprise we got after walking down the road to do this only to find that our neighbor was drunk! At 3 in the afternoon. Nice! So there I am with all 7 children and a bag of cookies talking to the drunk man in his driveway at 3 in the afternoon. Perhaps he will forget that I came and think that he was just spacing out due to the booze. After all, no one has 7 children! Of course that wouldn't explain where the cookies came from. Ha ha ha!
OK, that is all for now. I need to feed children, breed dogs, take a shower, pack a lunch and get going! Have a great day.
I love raw.
Wednesday, April 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Keep up the great work on 'regular' eating patterns!!
ReplyDelete