Ever have a day where you are just in a funk and nothing is going right? I had one of those yesterday. My whole morning was just off. Nothing was going right and I was really irritated and annoyed. It was the kind of day that in the past would have seen me calling Hubby up at work and asking him to bring home something chocolatey and ooey gooey because I was having a bad day. But I didn't. It was amazing when the thought occured to me that this was the kind of day that would cause me to fail in the past. And I can't think of anything in particular that was wrong. It was just the whole thing. It was just a bad off day. Things finally turned around in the mid afternoon and I rearranged the furninture in the living room. (Yes, again) After I moved the furniture around and got the floor all vacuumed and looking nice I was very hot. I figured it was just due to the fact that I was moving furniture and working hard but when hubby came home he checked the thermostat and realized that it was over 90 degrees in the house! No wonder I was hot! So we shut all the windows in the house and turned the air conditioner on for the first time this year. This morning I opened them all up again because there is a nice breeze blowing outside. I prefer to have them opened when I can. I love the fresh air.
Yesterdays food:
Lots of oranges through out the day. I have no idea how many I ate but it was quite a few. I pretty much just grazed on oranges for most of the day. Since I got my teeth filled I have not had any salads so I have been eating a lot more oranges. Plus the produce warehouse lady told me that they will only be able to get my navel oranges for another two weeks so I am trying to get my fill now.
an avocado
zucchini noodles with tomato sauce. This was yummy. The sauce was amazing. I was pretty impressed with it.
We are getting anxious for our trip to do a raw restaurant tour in Chicago. I am nervous about leaving Hubby alone with five of the children. That's the Mom in me. It is hard for me to go away, even when I am taking some of them with me. I always worry about my children and hate to be away from them. I miss them so much. But this will be good for My Big Helper and I to do something fun together without all the little ones. We have our hotel reservation all set and will be taking the train into the city. That will be exciting. We have never been on a train. Then we will use taxi's to get around where we can't walk. I am a little nervous. It is a big city and it will just be me and my two girls. We should be ok though. We will only be out during the day. I need to get things packed up for the trip. I should do that today.
I love raw.
Thursday, May 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What a great victory you had yesterday!!
ReplyDeleteI hope you have a wonderful vacation....I love getting away with the baby and my oldest girl.