I am referring to the number of followers I have. I have reached 10! Double Digits. That is amazing to me and really cool. Thank you to everyone who reads this blog. You really keep me motivated to keep on keeping on. Knowing that I have people who are reading what I say and actually care about my progress is very encouraging. So thank you all so much for your support. :)
Today is going to be a really busy one. We have the last PE session for this school year today. It will be at the park and they will be doing track type activities and relay races. It should be a lot of fun for the children, albeit it rather crazy and hectic. We also need to go to the grocery store to pick up a few needed supplies, drop off some books at the library, pick up my new eyeglasses and possibly pick up Hubby from work. Phew!
Yesterday I got an amazing call from a dear dear friend of mine. She wants to learn more about eating raw and wants me to help her. I am so excited about this. I love telling people about eating raw and I love to help anyone who wants to eat healthier. It is amazing to me how I just posted on how easy it is to eat raw and how people make it more complicated than it needs to be and then yesterday I get the call from my friend asking for help. She wants to eat raw but feels overwhelmed and isn't sure how to start or what to do. So I will be making up a menu for her and helping her with her transition. I am very excited!
I guess that is all. I have so much to do and really need to get going. Have a great day.
I love raw!
Thursday, May 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment