Saturday, May 1, 2010

4 Month Weigh In

Sorry for not posting for awhile. I am still here, we have just been super busy with the puppy. The puppy is doing good, gaining weight and growing. We are bottle feeding her though because our Momma dog dried up and can not feed her anymore. It was a bit scary for a while because the puppy was losing weight and we were afraid that we were going to lose her. But now things are going much better.

OK so now for the weight announcement. This past month I lost 6 pounds! Yay! I am down to 176 and into a new decade! Yippeeeee! I am so happy to not see a number in the 180's anymore. My goal for this month is to get into the 160's. That would be awesome. Incredible. 7 pounds. I can do it! Also I need to get back to exercising. I have not been getting enough at all. It is hard for me to find the time, which is a lousy excuse. Oh well. Sometimes I get discouraged because I feel like my progress is slow but then I remember that I have really come pretty far. In October I was maxing out the scale at 235. And then I look at the side bar and see that I am making progress. Yes I have a ways to go still and I still feel fat and yucky, but I have come pretty far and I am getting there. I will get there. I am determined.

So now it is May. The weather has been so nice here. Warm and windy and just beautiful. Later this I am going on an over night trip to go to a couple raw food restaurants in Chicago with my Big Helper and Little Angel. It should be a lot of fun and we are looking forward to it.

Well thats it for now.

I love raw!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on the loss!
    That is a great goal for this month too.

    ReplyDelete