A very quick post because I want to go to bed. I am so tired! Little Angel woke me up at around 5:30ish this morning and proceeded to kick me and smack me and wiggle around in bed until she finally fell back asleep at 6:30ish by which time the boys were making noise. So I got up and showered. No more rest for me.
Today I got my dates from the Date People. Mmmmm! Two 15 pound boxes. One has Medjools and one is a mixed variety pack. I still have a little bit of the Barhi's left from my birthday order too. I plan on using the variety pack for making treats and just nibbling on the Bahri's and Medjools. They are so good but they need to last until next October/November when I can order them again. So I need to ration them!
My workout went good tonight. I beat my 5K record and went 3.1 miles in 35:40. Yippee!!
I had an awesome green smoothie today. It had 2 mangoes, 3 bananas and a handful of spinach and some ice. It was really sweet and yummy. My Big Helper had some of it too and thought that it was really good as well. Sunshine had a cup but she got sidetracked and didn't finish it. Silly girl!
Ok guess this post wasn't so short and quick! G'Night!
I Love Raw!
Monday, February 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment