Sunday, November 29, 2009

Long Time No Post

Sorry about that. I have been good, still raw and everything is going well. I have just been so busy lately. The baby wants to be held all the time, and I have no problem obliging. They are only small for such a short amount of time. I want to enjoy h er and hold and cuddle with her as much as I can. But when I do put her down I have to decide between eating, cleaning, resting, exercising, or any other thing that needs to be done. So blogging has been on the back burner lately. Plus I have been very busy this past week getting Thanksgiving all prepared. I had a raw Thanksgiving with lasagna and kale chips and stuffing. Dessert was pumpkin pie and chocolate cream pie. It was all very good. I have pictures and I will try to post them later.

So I have two weigh ins to report. Last Sunday I lost 2 pounds. I was happy with that. Not as much as I was hoping for but still a respectable number. I weighed again today since Sunday is my official weigh in day and I lost .5 pounds. Not real great. I mean I am happy that I lost weight, and I am glad that the scale is moving ever so slowly in the right direction. I just would have liked to see another 2 pounds gone. I have a feeling this is going to be along process, and I guess that is ok. I want more than just weight loss. I want health as well.

That is pretty much it for now. I will try to get on here at least every couple days to keep up. I won't be as busy this next week since I don't have to prepare a bunch of food like last week. I am going to try to keep things more simple and try to juice in the mornings again as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment