This week was really tough and I don't know why. I just felt off all week. I really wanted to eat SAD. I kept wondering what the whole point was. I just felt off and blah and struggled within myself a lot during the last few days. But I have stayed raw throughout. I have not caved. I have not been able to follow the 80-10-10 much this week. But I figured that it is better to eat raw than SAD. Even if it is not 80-10-10. So I have been doing what I need to in order to stay raw.
Today was a weigh in day for me. I am glad that I stayed true to raw. I lost another 2 pounds this week. I am now officially under 200 weighing in at 198.5 this morning. I am glad to be back in the hundreds again.
I think that part of my problem is just the season. I have been craving cookies and candy. And savory stuff and breads. Gee, I am just craving everything right now! It is a Christmas thing. It is also a feeling of being the only one doing this that gets old at times. I will need to try to find some raw treats to get me through this Christmas.
Oh, a side note about my hair. I have not used shampoo in over a week and my hair still looks and feels great. I like it, it is really neat not to have to use shampoo and other products. Hubby has not noticed anything at all so far. If my hair looked bad he would have said something. So that is a good thing. I wonder if the whole no shampoo thing would work if I wasn't raw or if they go hand and hand. Curious.
I guess that is all for now.
Sunday, December 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment