Hello,
I have been struggling daily with really bad cravings but I am getting through it and I am still raw. I am not letting myself get too hungry, making smoothies and keeping full. That way I don't feel too tempted. It is hard to want to eat pizza when you are stuffed with smoothies. :) SO right now I am drinking a green smoothie with bananas, blueberries and spinach. So it is actually more bronmish due to the blueberries. I can do this. I know I can. I want to succeed and feel strong and healthy. Just wanted to update that I am still going, resisting the SAD stuff and eating raw. I pan on making up a menu for me of goodies to make to get me through this holiday season. I can try the 80-10-10 again after New Years. For now I just need to focus on doing whatever it takes to stay all raw.
Wednesday, December 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment