Today was day 6 of my juice fast. It went ok. Big Helper made bread today because we are all out and it smelled So good! There is nothing quite like the smell of baking bread. So that made my stomach growl and made me hungry. It definately made my day harder than past days have been. This is the first time she has made juice during my juice fast. It has to be done, there is no getting around it. But it does make fasting more difficult.
Today I made cucumber/apple/kale juice and my 1-2-3 juice that I love so much. The 1-2-3 juice is 1 celery stick, 2 red peppers and 3 tomatoes. Mmm It is yummy. It really feels like such a meal. Very satisfying.
I did not get any exercise in today. The little girls are not feeling well, runny noses and runny eyes. The baby has not been happy today either and she did not nap well at all today. So I will take today off and get on tomorrow. It might be good for my sore muscles to take a day off as well. Give me some time to recover.
That is all for now :)
Friday, January 18, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment