Tomorrow we are having dinner on the grounds at our church and then they are having a combined baby shower for 5 mothers in the church who have recently had, or will very soon have, a baby. I am one of those Moms. So I am trying to prepare some food in advance to take with me. I really want to stay on plan tomorrow but I am not sure if I will be able to. If it was just the dinner on the grounds or just the baby shower it would be easy, but we are talking about all day, church, then Sunday School (they do it backwards, lol) then the dinner on the grounds, then the baby shower; that is a long time! I don't know what time I will get home after all is said and done. But, Sweetness has been sleeping for awhile so I was able to get some stuff done. I have flax crackers going in the dehydrater, and I have a poblano pepper dehydrating as well to make stuffed peppers with. I will stuff the peppers with my yummy cashew sauce and dehydrated cherry tomatoes and mushrooms. Very good. I can eat the crackers with my cashew sauce, which is really more of a dip, as well. I can take those things with me tomorrow. And bring my water bottle. Like I said, I want to stay on plan. I just have a hard time when I am surrounded by food that I can not eat and when I am gone all day. Bad combo there.
Today so far I have had a Pina Colada smoothie, a banana/banana smoothie and some macadamia nuts. Sweetness has been sleeping for awhile and I probably should have eaten while she was sleeping but instead I opted to prep food for later. She is waking up now and I am feeling hungry now so I will go see what I can scrounge up. Maybe I will make another smoothie. I can drink it while I feed her. :)
Saturday, December 3, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment