SO much has been going on here lately and I keep meaning to get on here and write about it but then I never find time to do so and another day goes by without me writing anything at all! Diet wise things have not been so good. But today is not only a new day but the beginning of a new month so now is as good a time as any to get back on track.
So for starters we have a new little baby girl!! She was born on November 7th, 9 days past her "due date". She is a beautiful baby and I am so blessed to have her. For the purposes of this blog I shall call her Sweetness.
This morning Golden Boy came running into my room all upset about something. When I finally got him to calm down (he talks really fast with a very high pitched voice when he is upset and it is very hard to understand him) I finally figured out that he was upset because Carnivores dog, Betty, had gotten snippy with his dog, Geneveive. Both boys have a dog sleep in bed with them and the two girls actually get along very well. But Betty is very territorial and protective of the bed where she sleeps and apparently Geneveive got too close to the bed so Betty got snippy. Golden Boy tends to overdramatize things and both dogs were fine. Anyways, I calmed him down and sent him on his way. A few minutes later Carnivore came down to my room and wanted to know if I told Golden Boy that we were going to sell Betty. I assured him that No, we were not going to sell his dog! Silly boys.
Darn!! I just wrote a bunch more and it got lost. Grr! Something about eating when the baby sleeps no matter what time it is because if I go too long without eating I grab anything I can which usually is not something good for me and being seriously addicted to organic baby arugula. Oh, and we are planning on going back to Maine at the end of June for a surpise 80th birthday party for my Grammie and a family reunion and I would really like to be happier with myself (meaning my apperance) before then. So I have 7 months to get in better shape and lose weight.
Big Helper has been such a huge help to me lately. She is aptly nicknamed on here. Right now she is making cauliflower "rice" so that we can make nori rolls later. I am holding a sweetly sleeping Precious who wakes up every time I pick her up and typing with one hand. I need to get her used to the Mobi, not only so that I can get some stuff done but also so I can exercise! It is so hard for me to put her down though. I love holding her, she is sooooooo sweet, and she will not be this little for long. I want to enjoy her as much as I can while I can. Wow! I have gotten really good (and fast!) at typing with just one hand. Impressive. But I guess that is all for now.
So far today I have had a clementine and banana smoothie. It was good! :)
Thursday, December 1, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment