Yesterday ended up being a very good day food wise. In the afternoon I had a banana and mixed berry smoothie. Then for supper I made some raw nori rolls with a delicious cashew sauce, some cauliflower "rice" and some arugula. It was good. For dessert I had some banana "ice cream" with chocolate sauce. Very yummy. I love that stuff. It is very satisfying and very delicious.
We don't have much food for making raw yumminess. The salad that I am eating consists of lettuce, arugula, an avocado and dressing that I made using leftover sauce from last nights supper. I wish I had more salad stuff to add like broccoli or tomatoes or peppers, or something! But I am making due with what I have and it tastes pretty ok. And now Sweetness is calling for me. I think that baby has an alarm that lets her know when I am eating so that she can stop me! :) Good news is that tomorrow is Saturday and hubby will go shopping for food. Ok, off to get the baby. Guess I will finish my salad later.
Friday, December 2, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment