Sunday, March 27, 2011

A New Beginning

Hello everyone!

It has been a very long time since I have posted here. I am sorry about that. If anyone is actually still reading this, thank you and hello again! If no one is reading this anymore that is ok too. I have spent the last couple of days reading through all of my old blog posts on here. They are very helpful to me and I am glad for every blog post I have. I want to continue to blog about this journey, because it IS a journey. It never ends, it just keeps going, onward and onward. I am not perfect, I fail many times, I stumble and fall and lose my way. But then I pick myself back up and keep going. That is what I am doing now, moving forward in the right direction.

I have been back on 100% raw foods for 4 days now. I strayed very far away from this path for several months. I do not wish to dwell on the past. There is nothing that I can do about it, no sense in living there. I need to live now, today. No looking over my shoulder,  no guilty feelings, just moving forward in the right direction. Always learning, always striving to do better.

I have already noticed a marked improvement in my overall energy levels in just the few short days that I have been back on raw foods. This is amazing to me. Last week I could not get through the day without laying on the couch to take a nap mid-day. I have not had a nap for 3 days now. One day eating raw. That was all it took to curb my middle afternoon napfest. I no longer feel as though I am too exhausted to function. This is a very good thing.

That is pretty much all I wanted to say for now. I will be posting on here on a more regular basis. I love raw food and I am happy to be back. :)

2 comments: